Q: just replaced front and back calipers power booster bled all brake lines and when you put the brake on and coming to a slow stop i

When I put the brakes on and coming to a slow stop the brakes sounds like the ABS brakes are kicking in lots of grinding noise just put brand new calipers all around and power booster could the problem be the master cylinder

A: I think you need to take a look at the brak...

I think you need to take a look at the brake pads to make sure they did not get put in backwards. If you are getting grinding noise and the ABS is kicking in then you may have put one of the brake pads in wrong or the caliper brake pad slides came loose when installing them.

I suggest you do not drive it until you find the cause so you do not damage the rotors. Look at each brake pad to make sure the metal backing is not facing the rotor on the inside or outside pads.

Then check the caliper slides to make sure they are not hitting the rotors. Lastly, you should check the system again for any air in the system. You may have to have the ABS system checked if the problem continues. If you cannot find and fix the problem then I recommend calling a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect your brake system and help you repair this problem.