Wont stay running after changing fuel filter, [fuel pump]...

Wont stay running after changing fuel filter, [fuel pump](/topics-fuel-pump-jeep/), evac lines, throttle body sensor thinking crank shaft sensor would need replacing Mechanic's Assistant: Are you certain it's the fuel pres...

Wont stay running after changing fuel filter, [fuel pump](/topics-fuel-pump-jeep/), evac lines, throttle body sensor thinking crank shaft sensor would need replacing Mechanic's Assistant: Are you certain it's the fuel pressure sensor that's in need of attention? What about the fuel rail? Have you checked it yet? Uel rail what is that Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? 03 jeep grand cherokee 4.0 l 4wd Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far? Yes, throyyle body sensor, evac lines, fuel filter and fuel pump

Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer. I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. I will do my best to help you resolve them. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. So this very well could be the crank sensor going out. But it could also be other things. Mainly wiring on the older 4.0's. A scan tool can monitor cam/crank signal when it acts up see if they go out. Also this will allow you to see if the PCM is dropping out and will give some trouble codes. Pay attention to the wiring on the back of the cylinder head as it is known to rub on the head studs and cause issues like this. Hope this helps.

thank you,
Automotive Expert
No problem hope you get it figured out!