Q: The other day I was driving my 2003 Ford 500 limited and the whole car began to shake it didn’t feel like it was shifting right

asked by on March 26, 2018

The other day I was going 55 down the road and I went to speed up then the whole car began to shake. It almost felt like a tire had come loose. When I pulled over to check my tires and realized they were fine, I got back in and tried to drive again. The car still shook and didn’t seem like it wanted to shift gears. Momentarily the radio would skip too. I’m not positive what is going on, but when I took it out for a drive today it still seems to be jerking strangely.

It sounds like you might be having an electrical issue. I would recommend having your alternator inspected by a qualified professional to determine if it is functioning properly. Alternator failures can cause multiple electrical symptoms that are abnormal.