Q: Jeep shutting down below 1,000 RPMs

My jeep starts, but I have to give it gas to keep it running. The engine shuts down as soon as the RPMs drop below 1,000. All of the electrical systems seem to be running fine.

A: Your issue could have countless causes, fro...

Your issue could have countless causes, from a vacuum leak to a faulty fuel pump. If the Check Engine Light is on, the first step is to retrieve the associated diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs). These codes serve as a starting point in the diagnostic procedure. I suggest having a trained professional with the proper diagnostic equipment inspect your vehicle’s stalling issue to get your car back in full function.