My rear door keeps locking and unlocking draining battery...

My rear door keeps locking and unlocking draining battery on my 02 jeep liberty sport Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue? No, its been an issue for a while. want to get car started again...

My rear door keeps locking and unlocking draining battery on my 02 jeep liberty sport Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue? No, its been an issue for a while. want to get car started again' Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Liberty? 2002 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Liberty yourself? What have you tried so far? Yes, i tried to disconnect wires in rear door, but its still unlocking and locking with what little battery there is im not sure what wire or what plug will stop the door from locking or unlocking at all Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? No, thank you

Automotive Expert
Howdy from Tennessee, I'm Chris aka Moose. Who am I helping today? I'm glad you've come here to get help. I will do my best to get the answer you are looking for. I help many customers, so sometimes my replies are delayed, I will respond once available. I try to be online at 1-5 pm and 10 pm-5 am every day. This is only affecting both rear passenger doors, not the front doors or the liftgate, is that correct?

The lift gate keeps locking and unlocking after I turn car off, draining my battery.
Automotive Expert
Thanks, \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* is going to be a faulty BCM body control module. It controls the electrical signal to the liftgate latch. When replacing the BCM a DRB scan tool is needed for programming. Thank you for seeking us for help, I hope I provided what was needed. Press reply if you need to follow up. If you liked my answer please let me know so I can mark your question complete. Moose
Automotive Expert
Checking in with you. Please let me know if you liked my answer, or need more help.

Well I ordered the part..I wish I knew how to put it in myself. But I made an appointment
Automotive Expert
Keep in touch as needed. This module requires programming using a dealer equivalent scan tool. If you have one I can show you how to replace the BCM.

Thank you so much for your help! I made an appointment, and I am waiting on the part. so I'll only be paying for labor costs. I hope that fixes my issues.
Automotive Expert
You are welcome.