Q: Shifts hard to the next gear 1993 Honda

The car runs fine and shifting into the next the gear it shifts hard.

3. Shifts hard to the next gear 1993 Honda

Q: My car shakes and sometimes turns off.

The mechanic that looked at the vehicle is partly correct in that the repairs cannot be known until the problem can be verified and diagnosed. If the problem cannot be verified then you will have a hard time getting a...

Q: How do you remove the torque converter bolts off the flywheel? 2005 GMC Envoy Denali

Hello - with the vehicle safely supported to provide clearance underneath - in between the engine oil and transmission pan, there is a large, funnel-shaped aluminum casting (called the bellhousing), that physically mounts the engine to the transmission. At the...

Q: Excessively high voltage in Throttle Position Sensor

I'm not sure why you are getting such a high voltage, but you are making one mistake when checking TPS voltage. The ECM sends a 5 volt reference voltage to the TPS which passes through a variable resistor of the...