Q: Shifts hard to the next gear 1993 Honda

The car runs fine and shifting into the next the gear it shifts hard.

Hi - for a harsh-shifting transmission, first thing to check is the transmission fluid level. Low fluid level can cause harsh or poor shift quality. Similarly, dirty fluid and a clogged trans fluid filter can cause similar issues. Given your high mileage, poor shifting may simply be an indicator that the transmission clutches and bands are worn out. I would recommend a transmission inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.