Q: Starting issues - 1989 Chevrolet C1500

When i turn the key nothing happens no clicking no nothing i took the starter down and noticed a broken wire so i replaced it put the starter back on and still nothing

Hello. It would be important to know if the starter is clicking, if it is trying to turn, and whether turning the key results in it clicking more than once. There are many many issues your car could be having at this point. I would say have the starter tested to ensure that this isn’t the problem. If you need to have this diagnosed, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the starting problem and have it repaired.