Q: It runs hot and theres (NO Water In Oil Pain) but theres water in the valve covers

Rins hot coolent comes out over flow reservor but theres only water in top end non in the oil pan at all just were valve covers are Nothing to do with water system all thats new was going to add oil and look uder cap and seen there was milkey supsints and check the dip stick look like clean oil
I think its just my manifold gasket bc thats wat cools top end down and head gasket keeps water from bottom just need help My car has 175999 miles.

One possibility is to pressure test the system when cold and look for visual indication of the leak point(s). You might have multiple leak points though and that has to be considered. As far as the overheating, leaks that bleed off pressure can contribute to overheating (much as a faulty radiator pressure cap would) but a head gasket leak into the coolant, thus causing overheating, also has to be checked by testing for exhaust gas in the radiator. After all the leaks are fixed, if overheating continues that has to be further diagnosed. During a mobile visit, YourMechanic can test for leaks and then advise you as to your repair options.

• It runs hot and theres (NO Water In Oil Pain) but theres water in the valve covers