Q: It runs hot and theres (NO Water In Oil Pain) but theres water in the valve covers

Rins hot coolent comes out over flow reservor but theres only water in top end non in the oil pan at all just were valve covers are Nothing to do with water system all thats new was going to add oil and look uder cap and seen there was milkey supsints and check the dip stick look like clean oil
I think its just my manifold gasket bc thats wat cools top end down and head gasket keeps water from bottom just need help My car has 175999 miles.

3. It runs hot and theres (NO Water In Oil Pain) but theres water in the valve covers