Q: It is hard to turn the wheels when stopped/ moving slowly.

So on my car it is very hard to turn the wheels when I am sitting still/ moving slowly, however when I turn the wheel while making a normal turn, this doesn't happen. It doesn't seem that the wheels are grinding on the car so I don't know what's wrong with it.

You may have a power steering pump that is low on pressure and cannot produce enough pressure at low speeds to turn easily.

Have the power steering pressures checked by a mechanic to be at or above about 700psi. If the pressure is not high enough, then replace the power steering pump.

3. It is hard to turn the wheels when stopped/ moving slowly.