Q: It is hard to turn the wheels when stopped/ moving slowly.

So on my car it is very hard to turn the wheels when I am sitting still/ moving slowly, however when I turn the wheel while making a normal turn, this doesn't happen. It doesn't seem that the wheels are grinding on the car so I don't know what's wrong with it.

A: You may have a power steering pump that is ...

You may have a power steering pump that is low on pressure and cannot produce enough pressure at low speeds to turn easily.

Have the power steering pressures checked by a mechanic to be at or above about 700psi. If the pressure is not high enough, then replace the power steering pump.