Q: It has the 3.0 Duratech V6, with a six speed Aisin trans.

Hello, I'm having an issue with my 2006 Mazda 6. It has the 3.0 Ford Duratech V6, with a six speed Aisin automatic trans. Lets say I'm going 55 mph in 6th gear, and I give it a little gas to downshift to 5th, the whole car shakes and it has trouble accelerating and shifting. It only does this on really gentle accelerations. It will do this in any gear where I'm cruising at a certain speed, and I want to give it some gas, it just shakes the car and won't make the shift down a gear. I've been having to use the manual tiptronic feature sometimes because it won't correct itself. If I put the pedal to the floor, it accelerates pretty normal.

3. It has the 3.0 Duratech V6, with a six speed Aisin trans.