Q: Is this the correct side mirror for my car? I Have a 2008 obsidian black infiniti m35. https://www.amazon.com/Kool-Vue-Passenger-P

Recently had someone chip the housing of my car's side mirror and was wondering if this is the correct mirror replacement. https://www.amazon.com/Kool-Vue-Passenger-Plastic-Primered/dp/B009EA9ULW/ref=sr_1_12?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1500745001&vehicle=2008-68-2792-20--1-6-7-7951-2269-1-1-2326--1-0&sr=1-12&ymm=2008%3Ainfiniti%3Am35&keywords=mirrors My car is obsidian black as well. so of course it will have to be painted

Hi there. The part you are listing is an aftermarket component and will most likely have fitting problems. Although it’s marketed as "OE comparable replacement" - these aftermarket replacement body components often have issues with the correct fit and typically require minor fabrication to fit. I would recommend buying an OEM replacement part or working with a body shop to replace the side mirror.

3. Is this the correct side mirror for my car? I Have a 2008 obsidian black infiniti m35. https://www.amazon.com/Kool-Vue-Passenger-P