Q: 2012 chrysler 200s 3.6l overheats when a/c is on and it pressurizes and be lows it out the overflow relief hose

It overheats when a/c is on. It pressurizes the overflow and spits the coolant out of the relief hose on the inlet spout. Could there be a leak somewhere else that would cause that? Would a leak from the oil filter housing in the manifold cause that?

Hi There, Overheating with the AC on is generally caused by a couple of possibilities. When the AC compressor is beginning to fail, this may incur an increased load on the motor as it works harder than usual to turn a bad compressor. This increased load causes the motor to work harder than it otherwise normally would, resulting in the motor overheating. The other possibility may be a cooling system that is not working efficiently. This may be caused by a clogged radiator, blocked or clogged radiator condenser fins, a water pump that is not pumping correctly or potentially cooling fans that are not working properly.

3. 2012 chrysler 200s 3.6l overheats when a/c is on and it pressurizes and be lows it out the overflow relief hose