Q: Is there a service to eliminate a squeaky old sound noise from the car

My car is making a squeaky noise when i drive over bumps and drips in the road like the chassis and or the suspension needs to be lubricated. Is there a service that eliminates this noise?

Hello:

It’s important to first determine where the noise is coming from before attempting to repair. This is often completed during a car is making a noise inspection, which is a service that our mobile mechanics can complete. Once they determine where the noise is coming from and why it’s happening, they can recommend the right repair to fix this issue.

3. Is there a service to eliminate a squeaky old sound noise from the car