Q: Is there a service to eliminate a squeaky old sound noise from the car

My car is making a squeaky noise when i drive over bumps and drips in the road like the chassis and or the suspension needs to be lubricated. Is there a service that eliminates this noise?

Hello:

It’s important to first determine where the noise is coming from before attempting to repair. This is often completed during a car is making a noise inspection, which is a service that our mobile mechanics can complete. Once they determine where the noise is coming from and why it’s happening, they can recommend the right repair to fix this issue.

• Is there a service to eliminate a squeaky old sound noise from the car