Q: is rattling noise cause of bushings

i have rattling noise coming from front of the car every time i hit a bump. is it cause the bushings need replaced?

3. is rattling noise cause of bushings

Q: collision sensor goes off

Hello. It sounds like there may be an intermittent problem with the collision sensor. Keep in mind that intermittent problems are some of the most difficult to diagnose. When the sensor has an intermittent problem, it may cause the truck...

Q: My car failed the smog test and two codes came up: P0422 and P0432 Both Catalyst 2 Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 1 and Bank 2.

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2003 Mercedes-Benz ML350. The catalytic converters have to be replaced. You have 4 options for parts and labor: 1. Have a certified technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office...

Q: My car is leaking brown fluid. I'm guessing it's transmission fluid.

Hi there. Typically, ATF or automatic transmission fluid is a dark red color, while engine oil tends to start light brown and gets darker as it ages. If the leak is coming from the center of the motor, it could...