Q: is rattling noise cause of bushings

i have rattling noise coming from front of the car every time i hit a bump. is it cause the bushings need replaced?

There are a number of things that can cause this issue including suspension, brake, and powertrain parts. However the first thing that comes to mind is an exhaust heat sheild. These can often times make sounds similar to a rattle when going over bumps. I would recommend wiggling the heat sheilds to see if they are loose. If so, try to have them tightened up. If not, I would recommend a suspension and brakes inspection to make sure that no suspension parts have free play. Consider YourMechanic as this service can be completed at your home or office.

3. is rattling noise cause of bushings