Q: Is it worth replacing the engine in my Deville?

My 3rd cylinder is misfiring and now knocking at this point. How much would it cost to replace? I heard $5000.00

3. Is it worth replacing the engine in my Deville?

Q: would 2010 honda civic engine fit in 2000 honda civic

The engine may fit but you would have two totally different wire harnesses, computer systems, theft systems, transmission controls, and sensors on the engines. They are all very different so anybody attempting this would have a very hard time getting...

Q: Why did my car leak oil? 2004 Cadillac DeVille

Hey there. You must have gotten the oil filter double gasket from the old gasket O-ring left on and put a new filter on, and it would not let the new filter seal. Remove the oil filter and check for...

Q: I have a 1991 Cadillac DeVille running very poorly very bad fuel economy she runs very poorly no power almost almost like it's bac

Hello. From what you are explaining it sounds like you have a fuel system issue. It sounds like you are getting too much fuel. It can be caused by a leaking fuel injector, but most of the time it is...