Q: Is it worth replacing the engine in my Deville?

My 3rd cylinder is misfiring and now knocking at this point. How much would it cost to replace? I heard $5000.00

3. Is it worth replacing the engine in my Deville?

Q: Can my 2003 non-turbo 2.4 L engine be swapped into my 2004 turbo PT Cruiser?

Anything is possible, but it's not a straightforward swap. The powertrain control module (PCM) is different as is the wiring. I'm sure there are other subtle differences as well. You could use the 2003 as donor car and pull everything...

Q: Car started to overheat then cut off popped the hood and colant was on parts of my motor now my car want start ut dont even make a

Hi Latorus. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Anytime a car overheats, it can cause a tremendous amount of damage to the engine and electrical components (especially if coolant spills under the hood and penetrates sensors or other electrical harnesses). In...

Q: When I start my car it sounds like a muffler news up front right below the engine what is that or can you help

It's possible that an exhaust component is leaking and/or is loose. This can be determined by a visual inspection and if you desire such an inspection please request an engine noise diagnostic - suspected exhaust leak/loose mount. If you request...