Q: Is it worth replacing the engine in my Deville?

My 3rd cylinder is misfiring and now knocking at this point. How much would it cost to replace? I heard $5000.00

3. Is it worth replacing the engine in my Deville?

Q: Torque converter interchange

Based on the Pro King torque converter catalog, at least three different torque converter models were common to the two different make/model year designations you have listed. So, the answer to your question is they are "possibly" interchangeable if by...

Q: License plate light out

Sounds like you might be having an electrical issue. The circuit is simple as compared to other systems on your car, but a wiring schematic will still be necessary to trace the power distribution. There is a possibility that the...

Q: scarred rotors, all 4, pads are good why?

The rotors and pad surfaces do get scars or lines on them as normal wear and tear as you use the brakes. You should not see purple spots indicating overheating of the rotors. You will see some discolorations and dirt...