Q: Is it safe to change pulleys?

Will changing my tensioner pulley to a lightweight pulley be safe for my car?

3. Is it safe to change pulleys?

Q: My abs light and tcs light brake light came on the same time

Your car is equipped with what are called wheel speed sensors which monitor the speed of the wheels at all four corners. When they detect that wheel speed is out of the ordinary in a given set of conditions, this...

Q: 2010 camaro ss I'm getting a low oil pressure stop engine light. Oil is topped off and oil pressure is reading normal on guage

Hi There, If your oil pressure falls below a specific level, the ECM (car's computer) will in some cases automatically shut the engine down or put the vehicle into a reduced power mode to avoid further damage to the engine....

Q: Water in the break fluid.

Hello! The quick answer is yes we can get the water out. If you did not push on your brakes yet, then the water may not of made it past the brake master cylinder. The master cylinder would need to...