Q: Is it safe to change pulleys?

Will changing my tensioner pulley to a lightweight pulley be safe for my car?

3. Is it safe to change pulleys?

Q: Red fluid leaking from car

The transmission cooler and cooler lines are in the front of your car, and may have developed a leak. There are no common problems known, but red fluid could be your transmission fluid. You should not drive the car until...

Q: My brakes are squeaking, dealer said they can check if a service would be due for $140 or to replace all 4 completely it would cost $740.

Hi there. Most shops will charge to replace the brakes on a vehicle by the axle. That would be the front wheels as one axle and the rear wheels as a second axle plus parts. The dealership wants to replace...

Q: Spark plugs/Coil plugs wont spark and car will no longer start because of this.

The mention of the camshaft position code and the car's mileage make me think of a timing belt problem. If you can see the camshaft you might want to check and see if it is turning while the car cranks....