Q: Is it safe to change pulleys?

Will changing my tensioner pulley to a lightweight pulley be safe for my car?

3. Is it safe to change pulleys?

Q: Q: Distributor

The distributor on the 1996 Accord has an integrated Cylinder Position (CYP) Sensor, Crankshaft Position Sensor (CKP) and Top Dead Center (TDC) Sensor. If you have replaced the distributor due to diagnostic trouble code P1382 setting, which involves faults with...

Q: My timing always jump after some days I have set it. why?

Hi there. Check the VTEC solenoids and make sure that they are plugged in. The solenoids designed to advance the camshafts to adjust for road performance. The solenoids may be adjusting too much causing the engine to be out of...

Q: Q: Random misfires

Hello. There are several possibilities that could explain why you are having this problem. One possibility is that you could have one or more faulty fuel injectors, or the fuel injector wiring is damaged. Another possibility is...