Q: Is it possible to disable the backup camera on my 2018 Toyota Corolla?

I have a 2018 Toyota Corolla, manual, and I was rear ended recently. After the impact, the camera was still fine, albeit skewed due to the warping of the rear bumper, but still worked. Fast forward to after I got it back from the mechanic, and now the camera doesn't work at all. I put the car in reverse and nothing happens at all, no black or anything. It's as if the camera doesn't exist at all. Almost as if it's been disabled. I googled the issue and read on this website that you can disable the camera so I thought I could try to find that setting and enable it, you never know. But I don't seem to have the same settings, and can't find camera settings anywhere on my car's multimedia display. So asking here if anyone knows how to enable/disable the rear camera of a 2018 Corolla. Thank you.

The rear view camera system cannot be disabled and can only be repaired if there is a problem.

3. Is it possible to disable the backup camera on my 2018 Toyota Corolla?