Q: Intermittent starting. No cranking over

When I go to start sometimes it starts no problem other times the solenoid just clicks it doesn't turn over. It has a new battery and new starter and solenoid. Any help would be much appreciated

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. Check the connections between the battery and the starter. The battery cables could have corrosion inside the wire and making the engine not start. Also check the wires for any loose connections. If all of the wires to the starter are tight and check out to be in good condition, then I recommend replacing the ignition switch. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your starting system, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can inspect your vehicle’s issues with starting and suggest any necessary repairs.

3. Intermittent starting. No cranking over