Q: Intake valve

Well I believe the problem of the car might be an intake or exaust valve. I have video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfL51YA0pZE I dont know if the weather caused it. And how this car just sat for twelve year but was turned on every month this problem has been their since the beginning of the year of 2017. Should I do the most simple and change the oil? And if it is a valve how much would a mechanic charge?

Changing the oil won’t do anything relative to that noise. Check to be sure the oil level is not too low though. If it’s a stuck valve, you might be able to determine that indirectly by compression testing and measuring intake manifold vacuum. I don’t think that noise represents a sticking valve though and the noise is more likely a worn out or broken parts, possibly in the valve train and including the camshaft, lifters, and so forth. An up close diagnostic will be required to get to the bottom of this and if you desire that, please use YourMechanic’s engine noise diagnostic service request page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Intake valve