Q: Car frequently loses alignment

Hello. I'm having alignment problems on my car. I have to get the alignment done each month. The car simply goes out of balance a lot. It cannot stay in the alignment for some reason. Could you please tell me what could be causing this? Thank you in advance.

The alignment can be thrown out over and over again from some part of the suspension shifting. Have all the subframe mounts checked for loose or worn bushings. Also, check the lower control arms for worn out bushings. These are the two main problems, however, the main one would be the bushings that hold the steering rack and pinion. These get damaged from oil leaking on them and wear. These will shift the rack and pinion side to side. Have a mechanic to check all these bushings and replace any worn out bushings. Then align the front end.