Q: in your opinion what would be a great luxury car to own around $10k with low maintenance cost?

Im currently looking for a used car. Id love if it was luxury for $10k or less. I love the style of the Infiniti G35 but I want to the get the most bang for my buck, and I'm not sure about maintenance cost. Can you point me in the right direction?

"Consumer Reports" has already evaluated all used cars, by category including your preferred category, and published their results in comprehensive reports by price range. Please simply refer to their rankings (all of these issues are in the public library). There are a very large number of vehicles that are relevant to your inquiry, and a lot of detail, and consequently it is impractical to re-print it all here. Of great importance though, once you do settle on a year, make and model be sure to have the specific vehicle you are interested in buying thoroughly inspected. Used car repair, maintenance, and restoration costs are highly dependent on the actual, as found, condition of the vehicle and so the only way to get a reasonably precise estimate of the costs you might face, and also to protect yourself in the transaction, is to request a pre-purchase vehicle inspection. That inspection, carried out by a certified Mechanic, dispatched to your location, will give you the exact data that you need to make a fully informed, intelligent decision and minimize your risk in buying a used car. If you look at the just cited link for YourMechanic’s inspection service, you will see a long list of the vehicle systems that must be inspected as well as details of YourMechanic’s inspection methodology. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. in your opinion what would be a great luxury car to own around $10k with low maintenance cost?