Q: Im having a really hard time shifting into any gear other than 5th in my truck. I have to use alot of force to shift into gear.

I'm having a very hard time shifting into any gear in my truck. I have to use so much force to get it into any gear that it hurts my hand and arm. It shifts into gear no problem with the truck off, its only when its on that it gives me a problem. This started maybe 3 days ago.

3. Im having a really hard time shifting into any gear other than 5th in my truck. I have to use alot of force to shift into gear.