Q: Im having a really hard time shifting into any gear other than 5th in my truck. I have to use alot of force to shift into gear.

I'm having a very hard time shifting into any gear in my truck. I have to use so much force to get it into any gear that it hurts my hand and arm. It shifts into gear no problem with the truck off, its only when its on that it gives me a problem. This started maybe 3 days ago.

You need to have the hydraulic clutch checked to see if it is disengaging the clutch as it should. The clutch is not disengaging and is the cause of the gears not being able to be shifted. You may have a bad clutch or clutch hydraulic system.

• Im having a really hard time shifting into any gear other than 5th in my truck. I have to use alot of force to shift into gear.