Q: im getting a loud squeal from the brakes. However the brake pads and rotors are absolutely fine and relatively new.

The squeal is very loud. Much higher pitch than a usual worn brake pad noise. But as I stated, the pads and rotors are fine.

This circumstance is not unusual and can be caused by the use of non-OEM rotors and brake pads and also the failure to re-apply factory specified shims and/or appropriate anti-squeal compounds and lubricants. Unfortunately, if and once non-OEM parts and materials are used, and thus in essence an "experiment" is set up, brake noise can be a result. Missing shims should be considered and the possibility of a lubricant solution should be considered. If the pads are non-OEM and are of low quality materials, for instance if they have lots of metallic chunks (that might have just recently been exposed as the brakes have worn down, thus the recency of the noise), such low quality pads will be inherently noisy. If the noise arises from pad material, really the only solution is to remove the pads and install the more appropriate OEM friction material (rotors would have to be re-surfaced and/or de-glazed if any pad substitution is attempted). In the event that your car might have been retrofitted with something like high-performance carbon-metallic brake pads, note that those friction materials are well known to be more prone to squealing. If you would like a resolution of this issue, please simply request a brake noise diagnostic and a certified mechanic will be dispatched by YourMechanic to evaluate your brakes and address all of your concerns. Please let us know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.

3. im getting a loud squeal from the brakes. However the brake pads and rotors are absolutely fine and relatively new.