Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-etmcn2js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-etmcn2js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-etmcn2js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-etmcn2js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-etmcn2js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-etmcn2js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-etmcn2js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-etmcn2js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-etmcn2js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-etmcn2js:173:8

Q: If a code saying that my fuel sensor switch is not working properly goes unfixed, can it cause other issues later on?

My check engine light came on and I had it diagnosed at Discount Auto. It said that my fuel sensor switch needed replacing. My mechanic refused to replace it because by the time I got my car to him the check engine light was not on and he could not get a code. I have continued to have issues with my cars performance. Lately my car has not wanted to start and when it did it would move very slowly at first. Now I am having other issues with pressure or something building up and have blown off a hose leading to my reservoir tank. Can this be related and what should I do?

A: Hi. The fuel pressure sensor&#39;s purpose ...

Hi. The fuel pressure sensor's purpose is to relieve pressure in the fuel tank and the emissions system when it is needed to help control the pollutants the car puts out. The fuel pressure sensor being bad shouldn't affect the drivability of the car. A bad fuel pressure sensor may cause the fuel economy to drop and cause the car to put out more pollutants than normal.

The other problems you are having are related to something else that is going wrong with the car. There could be some bad sensor on the engine, the coolant system could have a clog in it, or the water pump or radiator is going bad.

I suggest you have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine what exactly is wrong with your car and replace the fuel pressure sensor if necessary.