Q: Car vibrates on release of clutch

I have of late noticed a vibration whenever I am on 1st gear releasing clutch.

Any help please?

You are probably experiencing what we call "clutch chatter" It commonly occurs because of oil on the clutch lining. But it can also be simply a result of wear and tear forming hot spots on the pressure plate and flywheel. Precise control of the clutch is important to be able to make it work smoothly, but once you verify that all the clutch controls are in good condition, the only option left will be clutch replacement. You can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to check out your clutch operation and let you know if replacement is going to be necessary.

3. Car vibrates on release of clutch