Q: I would like to know what can be causing my coolant to drain quickly to the point where i have to re fill it every 2 days no leaks

I have checked the vehicle to see if there are any leaks but there isn't any leaks I tried putting coolant In The car and starting it up once started it dropped about a quarter from the max. I live in south FL so I'm not sure if it is due to the heat. Any advice or do you know what it could be. Checked the oil everything is normal

There is a leak somewhere and if there is no leak, from an external source, then the engine is leaking internally.

My recommendation is to have a coolant pressure test and a combustion leakage check on the radiator. This will pinpoint where you are losing the coolant or if you have an internal engine leak.

If you need some help with these checks, feel free to reach out to a qualified mechanic who can diagnose the source of your coolant leak and make the necessary repairs.

3. I would like to know what can be causing my coolant to drain quickly to the point where i have to re fill it every 2 days no leaks