Q: I would like help wiring an electric exhaust cutout up to my fuse box with a 3 pin rocker switch.

I am looking to install an exhaust cutout on my car. I do not want to use a kit because most of them involve the cigarette lighter being the power source. I would prefer to use my fuse box or battery as the power source. Most kits also involve having a remote control for the actuator. I would rather use a rocker switch for this. Thanks!

3. I would like help wiring an electric exhaust cutout up to my fuse box with a 3 pin rocker switch.