Q: I would like help wiring an electric exhaust cutout up to my fuse box with a 3 pin rocker switch.

I am looking to install an exhaust cutout on my car. I do not want to use a kit because most of them involve the cigarette lighter being the power source. I would prefer to use my fuse box or battery as the power source. Most kits also involve having a remote control for the actuator. I would rather use a rocker switch for this. Thanks!

Hi there. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide aftermarket component installation services; such as installing electrical switches as you’ve described above. You will actually find that most aftermarket electrical kit manufacturers will provide you with exceptional technical advice if you contact them directly.

3. I would like help wiring an electric exhaust cutout up to my fuse box with a 3 pin rocker switch.