Q: I was wondering what a good first car would be for myself mileage wise and cost wise and cost of parts wise

I want to know what a good first car for me would be. I want a honda because my family has been buying them for over 20 years.

A: Hello. If you are looking for a good and re...

Hello. If you are looking for a good and reliable car that has a fairly low cost of ownership, Honda’s are a good choice. When it comes to Honda and Toyota for that fact, both of these are great vehicles.

Over the past 10 years or so most manufacturers have come leaps and bounds to produce vehicles that are low maintenance and very reliable. With that being said, Honda’s and Toyota’s still seem to be some of the highest rated.

If you decide to go for a used car, I’d suggest having a pre-purchase inspection done on it by one of our mobile technicians. By doing so you’ll have an idea of the car’s overall condition and some peace of mind knowing that you’re making a worthy investment.