Q: I was told my vehicle needs has a gas pedal short and need to replace a brake light switch and rewiring. How much should it be?

My vehicle is having all the symptoms of a throttle problem sensor or something like that but I took it in and I was told it has a gas pedal short and I need the brake light switch and for rewiring but I'm wondering how much should I expect to pay and if that's even possible but that could be the problem with it is showing all the symptoms of the throttle sensor going bad

3. I was told my vehicle needs has a gas pedal short and need to replace a brake light switch and rewiring. How much should it be?