Q: Transmission cooling hose keeps blowing off of radiator

Transmission cooling hose keeps blowing off of the radiator. Happened 2 times only when hauling trailer. Why is this happening?

The retainer clip needs to be replaced. It is not able to secure the line under high temperature and pressures. Get the part from the dealer and have the line checked for any problems, and replace as needed. If the transmission line and radiator still do not stay connected then you may need to replace the radiator or add an external cooler. If you need help with this, have certified technician diagnose your hose issue or replace your radiator if necessary.

3. Transmission cooling hose keeps blowing off of radiator