Q: I want to know which 5speed Transmissions are compatible with my setup

I have a 351 Windsor Detroit Locker rear end 4 speed stock transmission want to know which are compatible with this setup

You need interchange data...try inputting your particulars into www.car-part.com. Also try posting to the Ford Bronco "users groups" on the internet. If you look for a vendor of the rebuild kit for your existing transmission that vendor, if they do rebuilds, they might have the interchange data. Also, you could try contacting an transmission rebuilding EXPERT like www.tripleedgeperformance.com (in Indiana; Dave) who might have contacts at appropriate rebuilders who he could refer you to.

If none of those pan out, please re-contact YourMechanic.

3. I want to know which 5speed Transmissions are compatible with my setup