Q: I just changed my rims and tires from 17" to 20" and now my tranny jerks when I put it in gear or flame driving what would cause t

Transmission jerks while driving or just putting g it in gear

The vehicle speed sensors are calibrated based on OEM wheel/tire diameters. If you have changed the overall diameter of the wheel/tire assembly, that affects the accuracy of the data reported by the speed sensor. Basically, what is happening is the speed sensors continue to generate vehicle speed data assuming the OEM wheel/tire specs but the vehicle is not actually moving at that speed because the tire/wheel diameter is different. The speed sensor is a key data input to the TCM (transmission control module) in determining shift speeds so the transmission could simply be shifting at the wrong speed, thus causing the symptom you are experiencing.

3. I just changed my rims and tires from 17" to 20" and now my tranny jerks when I put it in gear or flame driving what would cause t