Q: I think my sunroof leaking

I cannot determine where a water leak in my car is coming from. I think it could possibly be clogged sunroof drains.

3. I think my sunroof leaking

Q: Car won't start - 2003 Volkswagen Passat

Hey there. Unless you've been experiencing other symptoms, it's probably not the fuel pump. But that's easy enough to determine by performing a fuel pressure test. A car that struggles to idle and then dies might have trouble with a...

Q: How much is it to replace the rear main seal on a 2007 Hummer H3

Hello. It is common for the rear main seal to leak on this engine. Over time the seal fails and this occurs. You will need to take this to a shop that can remove the transmission to change the seal...

Q: Brake booster replacement for 2005 Volkswagen Phaeton.

Hi there. You will have to remove the master cylinder and all of the engine components that are in the way of the brake booster. Then the bolts on the inside of the cab will need to be removed to...