Q: I start up the car seems normal my mom had hit a bump no leaks or anything next day car felt different the whole car started shak

Car shakes when you put into gear,yes I've change out the spark plug, you can shift it but just won't go forward and back and turns on like a champ. Don't know what's wrong with it plz help!

Hello, thank you for writing in. Unfortunately, there are a large number of components that can cause an issue like this. This can be anything from a fuel, air, or spark deficiency, to an issue with the transmission. The bump may have cause a crack in a fluid or air line, or a sensor, solenoid, or wire to become damaged or disconnected. If you have not already scanned the vehicle for diagnostic codes, you will want to do that as well. Even without a check engine light, the computer may have already detected what system is malfunctioning, and it may shed some light on where to focus. Testing may include fuel pressure, spark, proper transmission fluid levels and pressures, proper electrical signals, a full visual inspection of all fluid and air (intake and exhaust) lines, and others as needed. For more help with this testing, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I start up the car seems normal my mom had hit a bump no leaks or anything next day car felt different the whole car started shak