Q: Fuel pump will not kick on and all the fuaes and relays are fine and its hooked up right, what is the problem?

I just put a new fuel pump in and it still doesnt kick on....we checked all the fuse and relays we could find and they are fine...not sure what the problem is.

You have a circuit opening relay behind the glove box and the EFI relay in the main fuse box in the engine compartment. You will need to have the complete circuit checked to see if they are supplying power. These relays are controlled by an engine control module (ECM) and you should have the system scanned to see if any codes are present and need to be diagnosed. You may have a problem with the ECM. If you would like to have this checked for you, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your electrical circuit to see what is going on.

3. Fuel pump will not kick on and all the fuaes and relays are fine and its hooked up right, what is the problem?