Q: I SEE THEY NEED TO BE PULLED FORWARD FOR SPARK PLUG AND WIRE REPLACEMENT

I SEE THE ENGINE NEEDS TO BE PULLED FORWARD FOR SPARK PLUG AND WIRE REPLACEMENT MAINLY FOR THE THREE PLUGS IN THE BACK, ARE YOUR MECHANICS EQUIPPED TO DO THAT JOB? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW BEFORE I MAKE MY APPOINTMENT WITH YOURMECHANIC

Yes, that is no problem at all and is a very standard procedure. Only hand tools and ratcheting straps are required to rotate the engine forward, by about 3-4 inches, in order to reach the three plugs in the back. It is even easier to reach the plugs if the ignition coil on the top rear of the engine is removed, too, and that can be accomplished in the field on a mobile basis, if required. To schedule spark plug replacement, please use YourMechanic’s spark plug replacement service page and the responding certified mechanic will take care of your service promptly and professionally. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. I SEE THEY NEED TO BE PULLED FORWARD FOR SPARK PLUG AND WIRE REPLACEMENT