Q: the electrical system on my nissan maxima pulsates why does it do this

my cars electrical system pulsates it seems worse when car is cold

Hello, thank you for writing in. Typically when you have issues with the entire electrical system, there is an issue with the charging system. You will want to look into having your alternator and you battery testing. Also make sure your battery’s terminals are clean, dry, and tight. Make sure the battery’s ground connection is tight and clean. If the alternator or the battery need to be replaced, take corrective action and retest. If this does not solve the issue, look into the fuse box and the PCM. These are less likely to have issues, but it does happen. Give a full visual inspection for any obvious physical damage (water damage, broken wires, frayed wires, loose connections). For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

• the electrical system on my nissan maxima pulsates why does it do this