Q: Replaced all 4 rotors, calipers and brake pads. After changed everything and bled the brakes, still spongy 2010 Jeep Liberty

After replacing all 4 calipers and rotors and brakes and after bleeding brakes the brakes are still squishy and go all the way to the floor ??

Hi there - you still have air somewhere in the brake system - perhaps in the ABS pump itself. I recommend a brake fluid flush service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, thoroughly flush your brake system, and have your brakes back in "firm pedal" order.

3. Replaced all 4 rotors, calipers and brake pads. After changed everything and bled the brakes, still spongy 2010 Jeep Liberty