Q: Replaced all 4 rotors, calipers and brake pads. After changed everything and bled the brakes, still spongy 2010 Jeep Liberty

asked by on February 12, 2017

After replacing all 4 calipers and rotors and brakes and after bleeding brakes the brakes are still squishy and go all the way to the floor ??

Brake System Flush $97.95 - $123.94 Get a Quote

Hi there - you still have air somewhere in the brake system - perhaps in the ABS pump itself. I recommend a brake fluid flush service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, thoroughly flush your brake system, and have your brakes back in "firm pedal" order.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr