Q: I replaced the clutch but the pedal sticks to the ground and won't go into gear

So I was asked to replace the clutch on a friend's 2007 Nissan versa, I changed the clutch put it all back together and I bled the clutch as well but the pedal still sticks to the floor and it won't go in gear. I had a hard time bleeding the clutch at first but I think I got it now my question is what am I doing wrong? Any suggestions on what it could be or what I need to do to figure it out? Just anything at all so I can get it fixed soon. It's been a pain and I just want to get it done so they can have their car back.

A: Hi. It sounds like the clutch master cylind...

Hi. It sounds like the clutch master cylinder and the slave cylinder has gone bad. Both of these components aid in shifting the the car and effect the clutch pedal effectiveness. There could also be the possibility that the throw out bearing is not aligned properly causing this issue as well. I suggest replacing the clutch master cylinder and the slave cylinder and re-bleeding the system. I think this should solve your issue. We do have certified techs at YourMechanic who can help you with this issue.