Q: I replaced the clutch but the pedal sticks to the ground and won't go into gear

So I was asked to replace the clutch on a friend's 2007 Nissan versa, I changed the clutch put it all back together and I bled the clutch as well but the pedal still sticks to the floor and it won't go in gear. I had a hard time bleeding the clutch at first but I think I got it now my question is what am I doing wrong? Any suggestions on what it could be or what I need to do to figure it out? Just anything at all so I can get it fixed soon. It's been a pain and I just want to get it done so they can have their car back.

3. I replaced the clutch but the pedal sticks to the ground and won't go into gear