Q: I recently replace all my tires, once i get to about 50 mph my car shakes and the steering wheel shakes badly. what can it be. Som

It just recently started shaking even after I take my foot off of the gas.

If the problems all started after the tires were replaced then you may have had a weight come off or the tires are not balanced correctly. Have the tires rechecked by the installer to verify the tires are ok and not defective and balanced correctly. Also double check the lug nuts are tight before you drive it anywhere. You may have loose lug nuts.

3. I recently replace all my tires, once i get to about 50 mph my car shakes and the steering wheel shakes badly. what can it be. Som