Q: I recently had my yearly safety car inspection. What does it mean when it says that there is “exhaust leak under cab”?

I recently had my yearly safety inspection on my car at a Jiffy Lube. The young guy who cashed me out was not the normal person I’ve seen and didn’t explain issues like they normally do. It failed on a few issues. I originally was just asking about one issue but I’ll list them all in case they’re connected somehow and would help in fixing things. It says that the Exhaust system failed because of “exhaust leak under cab”, and the Brakes section failed because of “right rear wheel cylinder leaking” and “contaminated rear shoes”. What does all this mean? I’m okay when it comes to cars but I’ve never had these issues before now. Also, my car doesn’t get driven very often, but it is under a car port overhang all the time. Any advice would be much appreciated. I have limited funds. I need your help!

3. I recently had my yearly safety car inspection. What does it mean when it says that there is “exhaust leak under cab”?