I recently had my radiator, fan assembly, and thermostat ...

Q: I recently had my radiator, fan assembly, and thermostat replaced and cooling system flushed on my 2004 Chrysler Pacifica. Prior

asked by on September 21, 2017

I recently had my radiator, fan assembly, and thermostat replaced and cooling system flushed on my 2004 Chrysler Pacifica. Prior to this my ac was working fine. Now it's blowing hot air. The only code coming up is P0325.

Before the overheating problems were fixed you may have leaked out some freon and would need to have pressures in the system checked to see if it is low on freon refrigerant? If it is low then have system recharged with correct amount and recheck performance of a/c.