Q: I put gas in my chevy equinox 2013, i drove approximately 5miles and i saw ENGINE POWER REDUCED sign on the dashboard. I was in th

I put gas in my chevy equinox 2013, i drove approximately 5miles and i saw ENGINE POWER REDUCED sign on the dashboard. I was in the middle of a highway, so i had to drive another 1mile to get parking. As soon as i parked, i turned off the engine! After 2 minutes, the car could not start again. What do you think this is?

Hi Juliet. Thanks for contacting us today. The reduced power light usually indicates a rather major system failure, ranging from a damaged throttle body, engine control unit, or throttle position sensor. It’s also common for bad O2 sensors to trigger this light. The best way to know for certain what is causing the issue and what repairs are needed is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a reduced power light inspection.

3. I put gas in my chevy equinox 2013, i drove approximately 5miles and i saw ENGINE POWER REDUCED sign on the dashboard. I was in th