Q: For several years now I've had issues with my electronic throttle light coming on

For several years now I've had issues with my electronic throttle light coming on, I've had it into at least 6 different garages/mechanics, including a Jeep Dealer, no one seems to know what's causing it... I've even had the throttle body replaced, sensor for the gas pedal replaced and had the ignition replaced on a recall, they all seemed to work for a short period and the it starts all over again... Any suggestions?? I'm tired of paying out this money and the problem is really never fixed, it's a great vehicle otherwise and it excellent shape....

If replacing all the components that pertain to the throttle did not work, then the only thing left is the engine control module (ECM). I have seen where the ECM has fixed the same issue on other same vehicles. Make sure you are not touching the brake pedal at the same time as your throttle, or you will confuse the ECM and it will limit the throttle and power, by thinking that you want to stop but causing the throttle to be stuck open.

• For several years now I've had issues with my electronic throttle light coming on