Q: What does the Transmission Hot – Idle Engine message mean?

What does the Transmission Hot – Idle Engine message mean?

The Transmission Hot – Idle Engine message can appear on the driver information center (DIC). The DIC displays this alert when the transmission fluid is too hot, which prevents the transmission from cooling properly. When the DIC displays this message, you should stop and turn off your car. The alert will disappear when the transmission fluid has returned to a safe temperature.

3. What does the Transmission Hot – Idle Engine message mean?