Q: I need to replace the driver's side headlight

The driver's side headlight needs to be replaced. I don't know if it is the bulb, igniter, or ballast.

3. I need to replace the driver's side headlight

Q: EGR code and Cylinder number 4 misfire detected.

Hi there. The Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) valve may be the wrong one or the cheap design could be not designed for the emissions requirements for U.S. standards. If the EGR is pulling from cylinder number 4 and after replacing...

Q: My abs motor relay is missing. Would that prevent my car from starting

If you are sure it is the ABS relay missing, then that will not prevent your car from starting. That circuit is unique only to the brake system. If the engine does not crank over fast when starting, you...

Q: Door locks and unlocks, lights came on by themselves

Hello there. Random electrical faults such as this are usually pretty rare. With this many faults and systems affected, it points to only a few possible causes. The most likely would be a body control module, wiring short, or a...