Q: No fuel flow from tank

My ute doesn't seem to have any fuel flowing from the tank through the lines to the diesel pump. When i prime the pump no fuel emission. I've disconnected the inlet line to fuel pump to see if any fuel came out but it didn't. One night it was going and the next morning it wouldn't. Upon ignition it just sits there and winds over without firing.

It sounds like you may have a faulty fuel pump or a bad fuel pump relay. The relay wires should have ground on two wires, power on one wire and switched power on another wire. To activate the fuel pump your ECU actually connects one of the ground wires to complete the circuit and send power to the fuel pump. If the wires all have power running through them, then it is likely you have a faulty relay. The wire coming from the fuel pump is the other ground wire. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your wiring as this can be very difficult and time consuming without the proper wiring diagram.