Q: I need to know how to remove the, axle nut/hub on drivers side? After the tip of screwdriver broke off trying to take it off.

I am attempting to remove the transmission. It says to remove the front tire on the drivers side, so I did. Then it says to take off the caliper and rotor, I did that. Then to remove the axle nut/hub nut (I think that's what it's called), the round part in the middle of where the tire goes on the car. So I tried to unbolt it. Have the right size socket and a breaker bar but could not get it to budge. Took a screwdriver and put it into the side of it to try and loosen it up, but all that happened was the tip of screwdriver broke off in it. Now, my question is; How do I get the piece of screwdriver out and how can I get the bolt off ? Please give me some suggestions or solutions to my problem.

I am not sure where you broke off the screwdriver but the nut is tightened over 200 ft lbs of torque and you may need to use an impact tool to get it off. If you need assistance then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and get it off for you.