Q: Car loses power while accelerating

asked by on February 05, 2016

Hi. My car runs rough, loses power when accelerating, and the wrench indicator light is illuminated. I also hear intermittent grinding when turning.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi. If your car is suffering in performance and the wrench indicator light has come on, then that means the vehicle needs to be serviced. A professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, should be able to scan the vehicle for trouble codes and help shed some light on what may be causing your performance issues. They should also be able to determine the nature of the noise when turning by driving the vehicle and inspecting the suspected area.