Q: I need a estimate on the replacement of the driver side headlight cover assembly on my 2004 honda pilot

I need a estimate on the driver side headlight cover assembly on my 2004 honda pilot

If you are referring to the composite headlight assembly, part number 33151S9VA01 (see image on Internet), the part itself costs anywhere from $50 on up to $300, depending on the vendor. The most costly ($300) version of the part is that vended by the dealer however the dealer (OEM) part is far and away the recommended part to avoid headaches with fit, optics, and durability. The labor cost is relatively limited as about 1 hour is required to remove and replace the old composite assembly but labor time assumes that nothing else is broken (mounts, etc.) and that the wiring harness to the light is intact and serviceable. If you desire replacement, please request service and simply indicate in the notes whether you want an aftermarket assembly or a new OEM assembly from a Honda dealer. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.